WELCOME TO THE OFFICE
Our practice works together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
to those we are privileged to serve.
the trust and respect of patients, professionals and the community.
a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
for continuous improvement at all levels.
TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT
Indian Trail Dental Care’s unparalleled preventive treatment uses state-of-the-art technology in a safe and clean environment. Our top notch facilities and equipment means your appointments are shorter and safer, your overall oral health better.
- Digital X-rays: fast, 3D digital scanning gives us crystal clear images of your teeth
- Air Filtration System: Our brand-new, high-quality system collects any aerosols we create, sterilizes them with a laser, a plasma light, and a HEPA filter
- Onpharma Onset Buffering: We add this to every injection for every person— it makes for a faster-acting anesthetic that won’t leave your face sore later
- Cutting edge mercury traps: state-of-the-art filtration system works to keep mercury,one of the most notorious metal pollutants, out of your body
- SureSmile Aligners: comfortable, invisible, and the most effective clear aligner treatment out there. Developed in conjunction with a board-certified orthodontist, this treatment goes beyond the standard clear aligners, including a vibrating tool that results in 50% faster movement
BILLING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also understand that dental care can be hard on your bank account, so we offer a flexible payment plans. Our dedicated Financial Coordinator will work with your individual needs to make your care as affordable and manageable as possible.
NEW PATIENT RESOURCES
Your first visit to Indian Trail Dental Care is the exciting start to our new relationship with you. During that first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor.
INITIAL ORAL EXAMINATION
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
For detailed information about the procedures Dr. Shelby may recommend, visit our services page.